A new mobile app is now available for investors using the GBX-DAX platform, enabling users to trade and purchase tokens “on the go” from their mobile phones.
Launched yesterday by the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, the app is available on Google Play Store for Android users and will soon be available on the Apple iOS App Store. The app gives users greater accessibility to the digital asset exchange and offers what the GBX says is a “seamless mobile experience” to securely buy and sell a large range of digital assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
The GBX-DAX mobile app include a number of useful features, among them the following:
• Tools – a range of professional tools to access a wide range of sophisticated indicators, market information and advanced charting
• ‘One-Click’ – instant order placement through a super-speed order matching engine to facilitate enhanced accuracy
• Insight – comprehensive portfolio tracking provides users with essential insight into their asset portfolio
• Seamless Fiat Onboarding – deposit or withdraw major fiat currencies securely and fast
• Robust Security – Bank-level encryption and multi layer security functionality including 2-factor authentication
• Deep Liquidity —Highly liquid order book with coverage of global assets, allowing for seamless trading with minimal slippage.
• Superior Technology —Institutional-grade matching engine for seamless high volume execution of orders
• Committed Client Support – knowledgeable customer services team available 24/7 every single day.
Quoted in the GBX website, CEO, Nick Cowan says of the mobile app:
“We aim to provide an unparalleled trading experience. Being able to check or make trades on the go is a powerful tool. The user-friendly nature of our services, coupled with our institutional-grade platform creates a perfect recipe for a trading app you can trust.”
The launch of the GBX-DAX mobile app is yet another step in Gibraltar’s digital asset exchange’s pathway to becoming a world-leading institutional-grade token sale platform and cryptocurrency exchange.